Demos highlight what we are working on or experimenting with, but are not a guarantee of release. We love feedback - let us know your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Another month, another fresh set of demos. Big group today with a day off for post-Thanksgiving rest.
Below you'll see
- The launch of our embedded demo. A more full-featured flavor of the experience that can be created embedding Omni, including authentication, some nice visuals, and custom navigation controls.
- A new login flow for email-password users
- Some touch up to the binning and grouping UI in Omni after some customer feedback on 1. how bins can be easier to set-up and 2. more clear bin boundaries
- Elegant new controls for simpler, more-powerful search in field picker of the workbook, with specific focus on SQL queriers
- New controls to allow topic-by-topic permissions in a single model
- More controls for dashboards, now including the ability to selectively hide a filter on the dashboard, but still apply to many tiles dynamically. Most useful in embedded context where not all filters may be displayed to end users.
- A rich debugger for every step of the query, so both customers and Omni can better understand and improve speed in the app
- New visualization gridlines controls and an early look at restricting which rows in the data table are visualized
- Single dashboard tile scheduling, for when you don't want the whole dashboard in your inbox, just a single query